The purpose of this agreement is to prescribe the rights, obligations, and necessary matters between TIA Co. Limited (hereafter: the Company) and its users, in connection to the use of mobile games and other incidental services provided by the Company.
1) Member: a person who agrees to the Company’s Terms and Conditions, and that continuously uses the Services which are provided by the Company.
2) Service: all mobile games and other incidental services to the games provided by the Company.
3) Device: a device such as a mobile phone, smartphone, PDA, tablet, portable gaming device, console gaming device, desktop computer, etc. that can be used to download or install services.
4) Account information: general information which is provided by the user to the Company such as user’s ID, game user number, device information, profile picture, friend list, etc., and generated information.
5) Generated information: game usage information such as play history.
6) (Personal information?) Manager: an employee of the Company involved in the operation of the service.
7) Billing (available for claim) token: a token that can be received from an account or authorized under the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement.
8) Credentials: information such as public address, personal address, recovery syntax, email, user ID, password, or any other information used for identification and access. However, it is not limited to any other information that may provide access to tokens.
9) Crypto currency: digital currency whose transaction is verified and maintained by a distributed system using an encryption function, called a blockchain.
10) Related/relevant wallet: the wallet of an individual who can deposit and withdraw tokens and goes through a double verification process (2FA).
11) External wallet: any digital asset that can deposit digital currency into the wallet and withdraw digital assets from the wallet.
12) Fees: service fees incurred using the platform provided and network fees are incurred, for example, when withdrawing tokens.
13) Advertising information: advertising information using smartphone notification (Push notification), email address, etc.
1) The company provides of Terms and Conditions through the initial screen of the game service, or a separate button to make it easier for the users to recognize.
2) The Company reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of use from time to time.
3) Any modification will take effect after the stated application date or upon notification the app or game service.
4) Your continued use of the app and our services following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
5) The user has the right to reject the changes to the Terms and Conditions. Users who reject and object to the changes concerning the Terms and Conditions can stop using our services and withdraw from the membership.
Access to the App is permitted on a temporary basis, and we
reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without
notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the App is
unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time,
we may restrict access to some parts or all the App.
We may from time to time change the rate at which users accumulate tokens using the App. We may reverse benefits allocated to you if we reasonably consider the circumstances justify a reversal, for example if they are allocated to you by mistake or if you accumulated them by misusing the App or the Services or in a way that is fraudulent, dishonest, or otherwise unacceptable.
You are responsible for ensuring your security of access to any digital wallet used by you in connection with the App or the Services.
We make no representation and give no warranty that tokens accumulated through the App, or the Services will have any particular value or any monetary value at all. You are liable for any loss or diminution value of tokens.
Concerning the alpha version, we might retract all tokens when a system failure occurs as the alpha version does not guarantee the set value of tokens. We may also black a user immediately if they do not comply with our token rules.
1) You must be at least 18 years old, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction of residence, to access the App and the Services.
2) The Company serves the right to select to select a service area or jurisdiction and may restrict or deny the use of the service in a particular country or region.
3) The App and the Services are offered only for your personal, non-commercial use. When interacting with the App or the Services, you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and health. You agree that the Company is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of interacting with the App or the Services.
The use of services provided by the Company may include links
to other websites (linked sites) that are not operated by the
The Company does not control linked sites, makes no warranties or statements regarding these linked sites, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of these linked sites by users.
The Company may offer certain products and Services for
purchase through the Apple App Store, Google Play, or other
external services as authorized by the Company (each an
External Service, and any purchases made being an External
When making a purchase on the Service, you may have the option to pay through an External Service, such as your Apple ID or Google Play account (External Service Account) and your External Service Account will be charged for the purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase and the general terms applicable to your External Service Account and as stated by the External Service. You may be charged a sales tax, depending on where you live, which may change from time to time. Products purchased in-app can be refunded or cancelled at the request of the user if they meet the internal policy.
If your External Service Purchase includes an automatically renewing subscription, your External Service Account will continue to be periodically charged for the subscription monthly until you cancel your subscription. You will be automatically charged at the price and time you agreed to when first making the purchase.
If you do not want to renew your subscription, or if you want to amend or cancel your subscription, you must log into your External Service Account and follow the instructions to manage or cancel your subscription. This applies even if you have deleted your account with us or if you have deleted the App from your device.
If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with the Company or your External Service Account, the Company may terminate your subscription immediately in its sole discretion. All purchases are final and non-refundable, except if laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds.
To the full extent permitted by law, the company makes no representation or warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to the app’s ser vices’ accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose.
You must not misuse this App or the Services. This means that you must not (among other things):
1) Committing or encourage a criminal offence.
2) Transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive of obscene.
3) Hack into any aspect of the App or the Services, corrupt data, or cause annoyance to other users.
4) Infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights.
5) Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”.
6) Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this App or the Services.
7) Use an emulator or third-party software to cheat in accumulating benefits or gain an advantage.
8) Make false, inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive representations.
9) Engage in fraudulent conduct or abuse, misuse or attempt to abuse or misuse the App or the Services.
10) Submit any content that intervenes any laws.
11) Infringe on the rights of any person who has a copyright patent, trademark, or any other form of intellectual property right, confidentiality or privacy.
12) Contravene any applicable state, federal or international law or regulation.
13) Engage in defamatory or libelous conduct towards any other person.
14) Threaten or harass any other person.
15) Publish or engage in obscene material that in the Company’s sole discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unsuitable for the platform.
16) Publish or participate in publishing any malicious code, script or data that may cause harm, damage, or interfere or modify the App or the Services without the express prior written consent from the Company; or
17) Engage in conduct deemed contrary to the spirit of the App or the Services as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
You agree that, except as these Terms and Conditions expressly
provide otherwise, we do not need to notify you in advance or
give you any reasons for any action we may take in connection
with your misuse of the App or the Services, including
suspending or cancelling your access to the App and the
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of this App or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Linked Sites.
We are not liable for any loss of tokens or assets incurred as a result of the suspension or cancellation of your access to the App and the Services.
When using the app, and our services, the user states, and warrants:
1) The agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2) That the user is not a minor in their jurisdiction.
3) To not use the app for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
4) To only use one game account in their name to receive tokens.
5) To use the game in a legitimate way without manipulating it.
6) That the user shall be responsible for economic losses and legal actions arising from the violation of the Terms and Conditions, and the Company shall not be responsible or held liable for these. In addition, the user is obligated to compensate the company for any damages caused by the violation.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content
(including images, NFT’s, video’s, etc.) made available to you
on or through the App or Services remain the property of TIA
Co. Ltd., or its licensor, and are protected by the copyright
laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are
reserved by the Company and its licensor. You may store,
print, and display the content supplied solely for your own
personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate,
distribute, or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the
content or copies of the content supplied to you or which
appears on the App or through Services not may you use any
such content in connection with any business or commercial
enterprise. You must not use the Company’s trade marks
(including names and logos) in any circumstances (including
linking on websites or social media) without the Company’s
prior written consent.
You grant to the Company a non-exclusive, irrevocable, global license (including the right to sublicense to third-parties) to exercise the intellectual property rights in any content your submit through the App or the Services for any purpose.
To be established.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, the
Company shall not make any representation, commitment, or
warranty of the services, expressed or implied, with its
affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors,
agents, or partners.
As we are based in Singapore, we must adapt the Singapore Protection (Fair Trading) Act of 2003 (hereafter referred to as “Act”) as it is applicable when:
a) The supplier is resident in Singapore; or
b) The offer or acceptance relating to the consumer transaction is made in or is sent from Singapore.
In addition, we also adhere to the other consumer protection acts in Singapore, as well as the common law rules which have been established by precedents.
The Company provides services “as it is” and “in the available state”, and does not state, nor promise or warrant safety and no errors. Users understand and agree that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be secure through the internet or through information storage technology.
In addition, the company is not responsible for the following losses caused by users by using external wallets:
1) User error, such as a forgotten password or misconfigured transactions.
2) Server failure or data loss.
3) A corrupted wallet fine.
4) An attack or unauthorized access to external wallets, such as viruses, phishing, or any other means of attack.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The TIA and TNT website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the website other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. You must not create hyperlinks without notice. You must not create hyperlinks using any of the Company’s logos.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all persons (including their names and images), third-party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured in the App are in no way associated, linked, or affiliated with the Company and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on the App are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to the Company.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you are liable for and must indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, and from any and all liability, loss, damages, costs or third-party claims (including, but not limited to legal fees on an indemnity basis), however caused, in connection with:
1) Your use of the app or the Services.
2) Any user content submitted by you or on your behalf.
3) Aby breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
4) Any alleged or actual infringement of a third-party’s intellectual property rights or other right in connection with your use of the ‘App or the Services; or
5) Any unlawful or negligent act of you or anyone acting on your behalf. Each indemnity contained in these Terms and Conditions is a continuing obligation notwithstanding any settlement of account or the occurrence of any other thing, and it is not necessary for the Company to incur expense or make payment before enforcing or making a claim under an indemnity.
The Company retains the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove, or vary the Services in any part of the App.
If any part of the Terms and Conditions are unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms and Conditions will not be affected, and all other clauses remain in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/subclause or part of a cause/subclause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause must be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause must be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause/subclause as is permitted by law.
The Company will not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions because of, or liable for, any failure or delay in the performance of the Company’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that such failure or delay is wholly or partially caused, directly or indirectly, by any event outside the Company’s reasonable control or any act or omission of you or any third party.
You must not assign, in whole or in part, or novate your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company may assign its interest under these Terms and Conditions.
A right under these Terms and Conditions may only be waived in writing signed by the party granting the waiver and is effective only to the extent specifically set out in the waiver.
Except under clause 16, no other person than the parties to these Terms and Conditions have any rights under them, nor are they enforceable by any person other than the parties to them.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of Singapore, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
You agree to the following statements related to cryptocurrency:
1) The price of cryptocurrency is unstable and there is no guarantee that assets will not decrease.
2) There are risks associated with internet-based currency use such as malicious software attacks and the risk of unauthorized access by third parties. Losses resulting from this cannot be guaranteed.
3) As the Company is using Polygon, any communicational interruption, delay, or error which occurs when using the Polygon network, is not our responsibility. Therefore, if this occurs, we cannot interfere nor be held responsible.
4) Regulations governing cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are uncertain, and new regulations or policies can negatively affect the game ecosystem. These changes in value cannot be interfered with by the Company and is not responsible for these changes.
We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.